- CUSTOM INVITATIONS: Our custom service is for brides & grooms looking for personalized hands-on service and a one-of-a-kind invitation. Typically, we’ll start with an initial consultation (in person, over the phone or via email), in order to introduce ourselves and learn about your wedding day and details about what stationery pieces you’ll need.
- EMBELLISHMENTS AND COORDINATING ITEMS: If you want to have a cohesive feeling throughout all your wedding stationery products, we can help with that as well by designing coordinating embellishments for your invitations. We can provide you with a custom designed map, programs, place cards, table cards, menus, thank you cards and anything else you might need in terms of stationery needs. Let us know if you would like this included in your estimate at our consultation.
- ESTIMATES: Project estimates are valid for 90 days from the date of estimate. Project may be reestimated if, upon receipt of all project elements, the designer determines the scope of the project has been altered dramatically from the originally agreed upon concept. Printing fees will be estimated separately once we have a paper stock and print process decided.
- FINAL APPROVAL AND PROOFREADING: When your designs are final, review them carefully, note any changes clearly, and sign off by sending the proofs electronically back with approval form attached to Centennial Press. Please proofread carefully. Centennial Press is not responsible for errors, and will not incur the costs of reprinting orders, nor will we refund your deposit or final payment. Your signature on a proof indicates to us that you have approved all artwork, text, illustrations and colors, and we may therefore proceed with printing.
- PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Upon your approval of the estimate, a 50% deposit will be due to begin work. Once your custom design is approved we’ll need your remaining balance paid in full to schedule your press date.
- REPRODUCTION OF WORK: The client assumes full reproduction rights upon payment for completed project. One time reproduction rights for the specified project, at the agreed fee, are granted to the client. Any other usage must be negotiated. All reproduction rights on the copyrighted work are retained by the designer. The work may not be reproduced in any form without consent from the designer. The designer retains personal rights to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of design competitions, future publications on design, educational purposes and the marketing of the designer’s business. Where applicable the client will be given any necessary credit for usage of the project elements.
- REJECTION/CANCELLATION OF PROJECT: The client shall not unreasonably withhold acceptance of, or payment for, the project. If, priorto completion of the project, the client observes any non-conformance with the design plan, the designer must be promptly notified, allowing for necessary corrections. Rejection of the completed project or cancellation during its execution will result in forfeiture of deposit and the possible billing for all additional labor or expenses to date. All elements of the project must then be returned to the designer. Any usage by the client of those design elements will result in appropriate legal action. Client shall bear all costs, expenses, and reasonable attorney’s fees in any action brought to recover payment under this contract or in which Centennial Press may become a party by reason of this contract.
- COMPLETION/DELIVERY OF PROJECT: The estimated completion date of the project will be communicated at time of estimate approval. Any shipping or insurance costs will be assumed by the client. Any alteration or deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon approval with the client. Any delay in the completion of the project due to actions or negligence of client, unusual transportation delays, unforeseen illness, or external forces beyond the control of the designer, shall entitle the designer to extend the completion/delivery date, upon notifying the client, by the time equivalent to the period of such delay.
- ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT: The above prices, specifications and conditions are hereby accepted. The designer is authorized to execute the project as outlined in this agreement. Payment will be made as proposed above. Centennial Press and client agree to hold one another harmless from negligence and to mutually indemnify.
This document, including any attachments, constitutes the full agreement. Any changes to this agreement must be approved in writing by the writer and the client. Those parties affixing signatures below agree to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Client’s signature:____________________________________________ Date:___________
Designer’s signature:_________________________________________ Date:___________